The GMAT Verbal questions measure your ability to comprehend written material, to evaluate arguments, and to correct written material to conform to standard English. There are 41 questions in this section and you are given 75 minutes. There are 3 types of verbal questions: Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction.
To prepare for your GMAT Verbal questions, be sure to review our tips and then work through each of our free practice tests. These tests are designed to be challenging because we find that working through difficult questions is the most effective test prep.
GMAT Sentence Correction
- Sentence Correction Practice Test 1
- Sentence Correction Practice Test 2
- Sentence Correction Practice Test 3
GMAT Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 1
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 2
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 3